Thank you for your interest in sponsoring SWE at The Ohio State University! Please review our Sponsorship Packet which showcases the sponsorship and involvement opportunities that we have available. If you would like to become a sponsor or if you have any further questions, please contact our Sponsorship Director, Megan Schaefer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR SPONSORSHIP
1. Networking and Career Opportunities such as company information sessions, professional development events, and funding trips to Annual and Regional Conferences.
2. Engineering Outreach events including Discover Engineering, CoolTechGirls, and Girl Scout Eco-Engineering Day with elementary and middle school girls, along with an Engineering Day with high school students!
3. Mentoring through our “Big/Little SWEsters” Program.
4. Social Events for our members and others interested in SWE. Examples include football tailgates, apple picking, cookie decorating, and much more!
5. Scholarships to members in good academic standing that have actively participated in our section’s events.
BENEFITS TO COMPANY SPONSORS
1. Networking with students for co-op/intern/full-time positions
2. Company logo on sponsored event emails, papers, and shirts
3. Recognition at 2017 Spring Banquet & in 2017-2018 sponsorship packet
4. Exposure of your company name to engineering students and The Ohio State University community
Our Sponsorship Package will be uploaded soon! In the meantime, contact Megan Schaefer for more information on sponsorship!